Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ginko Shoulderette Shawl Knit-along

People from the Wegman's Wednesday knitters, including me, are knitting this pretty shawl.

I just started it last night and will try to post photos as I go along.
I haven't gotten to the pretty party yet, which is along the edge. I still have about 30 rows to go before getting to that part. I'm using Cascade Ultrapima 100% cotton. I hope it doesn't weigh a ton the way cotton sometimes does. I don't think it will because it is sport or DK weight (can't remember which)...

I stalled out on the other project I was working on, a secret project... But I needed to get a little more yarn to complete it so I figured I could work on the shawl while I wait for the other yarn to come in the mail.
I finished a baby blanket. I've got to say it's one of the prettiest blankets I've ever made. I made it with cascade 220 superwash wool. It's gorgeous, soft and washable! You can't beat that.
Update on the shawl... It's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment